Original B&W fashion newsreels compiled to showcase the Mod styles of the 1960s. All the great 60s looks of the decade starting with the 1961 House Of Dior fashions, chic Paris L.B.D., couture salons, Pierre Cardin, Astro Fashions, baby-doll dresses, mini skirts, swimsuits and a hard to find Rudi Gernreich fashion show featuring Peggy Moffett.
The video program includes a Perpetual Digital Site License DSL (no recurring license fees) and Public Performance Rights (PPR).
- The Digital Signage License (DSL) allows for unlimited streaming for the life of the films. The videos are required to be hosted on the institution’s secure password protected server or on a secure third party server. The license includes Public Performance Rights (PPR) so the videos may be streamed internally for members, faculty, students and staff for the purposes of research, education, and any other non-commercial use. Video programs may not be publicly advertised, and institutions are not permitted to charge admission to any program screening.
- Length: 26 Minutes, Format: MP4 H.264, Resolution: 720x480
- Includes: Digital Site License (DSL)
- Includes: Public Performance Rights (PPR)
- Video download link is available upon purchase