Original B&W fashion newsreels compiled to showcase the style and attitudes of the 1950s-1960s. Hats, Sunglasses, boots, hairdos, handbags, more.
The video program includes a Perpetual Digital Site License DSL (no recurring license fees) and Public Performance Rights (PPR).
- The Digital Signage License (DSL) allows for unlimited streaming for the life of the films. The videos are required to be hosted on the institution’s secure password protected server or on a secure third party server. The license includes Public Performance Rights (PPR) so the videos may be streamed internally for members, faculty, students and staff for the purposes of research, education, and any other non-commercial use. Video programs may not be publicly advertised, and institutions are not permitted to charge admission to any program screening.
- Length: 10 Minutes, Format: MP4 H.264, Resolution: 720x480
- Includes: Digital Site License (DSL)
- Includes: Public Performance Rights (PPR)
- Video download link is available upon purchase